Case Results » Full Service Law Firm in Saskatoon
Wagner Law has successfully solved countless criminal law, wills and estate, real estate, and civil litigation cases in Saskatoon for clients from all walks of life. Our goal in every situation is to get the best possible results for no matter what the problem is.
Below is just a few of our most memorable and challenging case results. We will vigorously fight for your rights in and out of the courtroom. View the information below to learn more.
- Nadler v College of Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, 2017 SKCA 89 (CanLII),
- R v KDGA, 2014 SKQB 192 (CanLII),
- Thompson v Kletzel, 2018 SKQB 80 (CanLII),
- R. v. Kut, 2009 SKQB 48 (CanLII),
- R v KA, 2012 SKQB 515 (CanLII),
- R v Mooswa, 2012 SKQB 402 (CanLII),
- R v Schira, 2011 SKPC 140 (CanLII),
- R. v Maxim, 2017 SKPC 37 (CanLII),
- R v Isherwood, 2017 SKQB 274 (CanLII),
- R v L’Herault, 2016 SKQB 343 (CanLII),
- R v Mamchur, 2017 SKPC 26 (CanLII),
- R v Ahpay, 2017 SKQB 352 (CanLII),